找回密码
 注 册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1699|回复: 6

[推荐]经典电影台词(中英文对照版)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-17 18:12:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<font size="3"><strong><font face="楷体_GB2312" size="4">经典电影台词(中英文对照版)</font></strong><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 <br/>1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) <br/>2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) <br/>3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) <br/>4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) <br/>5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) <br/>6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) <br/>7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) <br/>8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) <br/>9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) <br/>10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) <br/>11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) <br/>NO. 2 The Lion King狮子王 <br/>1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. <br/>世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 <br/>2. I laugh in the face of danger. <br/>越危险就越合我心意。 <br/>3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. <br/>我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 <br/>4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. <br/>如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 <br/>5. It’s like you are back from the dead. <br/>好像你是死而复生似的。 <br/>6. You can’t change the past. <br/>过去的事是不可以改变的。 <br/>7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. <br/>对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 <br/>8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? <br/>这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? <br/>9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. <br/>我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 <br/>10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. <br/>我会补偿你的,我保证。 <br/>NO.3 Gone with The Wind乱世佳人 <br/>1).Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) <br/>2).I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了) <br/>3).Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) <br/>4).I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用) <br/>5).Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女) <br/>6).I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬) <br/>7).In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你) <br/>8).I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传 <br/>9).If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了) <br/>10).Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界) <br/>11).You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西) <br/>12).Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天) <br/></font>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-17 10:18:18编辑过]

发表于 2006-12-17 20:07:13 | 显示全部楼层
[em01]
发表于 2006-12-19 17:08:46 | 显示全部楼层
<p><font size="4">我也喜欢看&lt;&lt;阿甘正传&gt;&gt;.印象最深的就是这一句: Life was like a box of chocolates, you </font></p><p><font size="4">never know what you’re gonna get.</font></p><p><font size="4">第一次看的时候是上英语课.老师叫我们要认真看,然后听写阿甘所说的经典名句.现在还想看.不知道这里有哪一位同学有呢??可不可以拿出来分享呢?还有麻烦悄悄话我!谢谢!!!</font></p>
[此贴子已经被穆慕于2006-12-23 13:30:17编辑过]

发表于 2006-12-23 21:25:57 | 显示全部楼层
[em02][em02]没有人回答??
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-23 21:34:05 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>晓晓</i>在2006-12-23 13:25:57的发言:</b><br/>[em02][em02]没有人回答??</div><p>不好意思..</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 偶刚刚来...</p><p>&nbsp;又一个不意思...</p><p>&nbsp; 我不知道....</p><p></p>
shuixiangpiaoli 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-12-30 02:46:40 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-30 20:59:59 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>shuixiangpiaoliu</i>在2006-12-29 18:46:40的发言:</b><br/>偶有啊!呵呵</div><p>赶快上传啊`!</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp; 一起打造 校园&nbsp;&nbsp; 嘛~!</p><p>&nbsp; 嘿嘿..</p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|和平家园 ( 粤ICP备13078947号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:18 , Processed in 0.016828 second(s), 14 queries .